AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sanford Profile
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

johns_79
Posted 4/11/2018 22:11 (#6703730)
Subject: Sanford Profile

Windom, MN
New wife comes home Monday and says we need to talk. I really wondered what I did, but then she says nothing serious, but wait until the kids go to bed.

So, kids go to bed and I'm worried. She says she did a thing. Even more worried. Then she said we are going on a diet. Yes, I'm very overweight, about 6'2" and 340 pounds. She is about 5'9" and overweight as well, and it is starting to really effect her health. I haven't had any issues yet, I stay somewhat active, but I am tired a lot and could do more if I lost 100 pounds. Her situation is a little more serious, she had a hospital stay recently, and they can't seem to figure out what is wrong. She told the Dr. we are talking of having a baby, and he said he would advise against that until she lost 100 pounds.

So, we are going to do the Sanford Profile thing together. she said it has to be together so we can support eachother. I am just wondering if anyone here has done that diet and how it goes. I do have some friends who have done it and had good results, but none of them were as big as us.

I am hoping for the best, not the most excited about it, but also realize it's something that needs to be done. I want more energy, and I know the older I get the harder it will be to lose weight, and I will not have surgery too many side effects. I guess you can't eat bread, not a biggie for me, but I really like dairy, and it sounds like you can have a little, but I'm not sure.

So, we start our journey to a healthier life on Monday. Wish me luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)