AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

canada tariffs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kerber
Posted 6/29/2018 19:57 (#6841475 - in reply to #6841439)
Subject: RE: canada tariffs

"Hmm.., First off I hate tariffs I’m free market through and through. Secondly the economy now is growing at a much better rate and unemployment is better. Thirdly when you guys win you’ll go crazy far to the left Bernie Sanders style. Free medi care for all. Yeah that’ll work. Obama care, IRS, Benghazi and I can keep going. Glad that clown is gone. Maybe you should go back to the grown men crapping next to little girls platform. Good day"

Ha,ha. Can't you think of something original to say. Benghazi?? What about Benghazi? Maybe you should go there to see what a real screwed up country looks like. Here is something you would not be familiar with as a Trump supporter, a few facts. In Nov 2013, the unemployment rate in America was 7%. In Nov 2014, the unemployment rate was 5.8%. In Nov 2015, the unemployment rate was 5%. In Nov 2016, the unemployment rate was 4.6%. Today, it stands at 3.8%. Notice a trend? Ever since the Republican induced financial crisis of 2008, President Obama brought the US economy back to life and you try to give old Trumpie credit for it, ha, ha. The jokes on you. If things are better now, why is the failed businessman who now occupies the White House starting trade wars? And btw, what's wrong with free health care for all ? It's free in Canada ( and most advanced industrial countries ) and people there don't lose their house if they get a heart attack.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)