AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

canada tariffs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Honkytonkman
Posted 6/29/2018 19:28 (#6841439 - in reply to #6841410)
Subject: RE: canada tariffs

kerber - 6/29/2018 19:08

Honkytonkman, what exactly do you mean in two years time you'll be going back to trying to become Venezuela? Going back? When President Obama left office, the US economy was humming along just fine. Record low unemployment, low inflation, political stability, no tariff wars, things were good. And you consider this to be similar to today's Venezuela? Where is your head man? Get a grip and recognize when you've been had by a con man. America is heading for a very serious self inflicted recession thanks to the incompetent fool in the White house. Nobody, nobody wins when it comes to tariff wars, read your history.

Hmm.., First off I hate tariffs I’m free market through and through. Secondly the economy now is growing at a much better rate and unemployment is better. Thirdly when you guys win you’ll go crazy far to the left Bernie Sanders style. Free medi care for all. Yeah that’ll work. Obama care, IRS, Benghazi and I can keep going. Glad that clown is gone. Maybe you should go back to the grown men crapping next to little girls platform. Good day

Edited by Honkytonkman 6/29/2018 19:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)