AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

24 quarters for sale
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dewgubbe
Posted 3/26/2017 21:06 (#5924978 - in reply to #5924705)
Subject: RE: 24 quarters for sale

Northeast Nebraska
badjaccs - 3/26/2017 07:36

Doesn't Randolph run 4 days a week? How would that daycare fit in with that schedule? Until you get farmers on that board they will continue sending the bills to us. I believe we are at 83% funded by the farmers. Orchard is graduating 1 boy next year. Here is my plan. Build a school at the 81/20 junction. Build another at the 14/20 junction. Both identical. Close down Neligh, Orchard, Clearwater, Ewing, Creighton, Plainview, Osmond, Bloomfield, Wasua, Crofton, Randolph and Laurel. Did I miss any?

Amen, I told my brother nearly that exact thing except just for 81/20. If I won the lottery, build the school, and get things straightened out. Right now its just a race to see who can do the most incompetent spending so that their school is the nicest when it comes time do decide who gets consolidated first.

As soon as you bring common sense to the board, its "oh, but the children, the children need this for their education." Seems they've forgotten how education was when kids walked to their country school and shared one room with all grades.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)