AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else adopted?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hereford Guy
Posted 2/12/2017 15:38 (#5834872 - in reply to #5833698)
Subject: RE: Anyone else adopted?

cho - 2/11/2017 16:20

Hereford Guy - 2/11/2017 14:31

cho - 2/10/2017 18:42

Why, why screw up your real parents lives. They maybe the best people in the world, or low life. Also you might be a dark secret of your parents.

Are you adopted? Or the parent of an adopted child? If you aren't, I don't mean to be rude, but you have no idea what it's like.

Yes

Yes? Yes, you are adopted? Yes you are the parent of an adopted child or gave one up for adoption? IF you are an adopted child and your world was all roses and sweetness and light and have no desire to find to your biological parents that's your right. I almost feel like you had a bad experience with something along these lines, I'm sorry if you did. They have every right to deny contact with me. I can't force them, that is illegal in a number of ways. As to screwing up their lives, why would it? Something like that is pretty tough to hide, somebody will say something, an old letter or picture will be found and something will slip out of someone's mouth. Their choices have cost me plenty in my life. A little compassion and understanding from anyone with any amount of empathy is the decent thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)