AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20 year old son ticketed for MIP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 7/10/2016 02:28 (#5402360 - in reply to #5401481)
Subject: RE: 20 year old son ticketed for MIP

Dearfield Co.
I instructed my kids to study the 4th amendment thoroughly when they were younger-----------------Since a certain person made his statement about all the lawyers on the forum I asked my son what his thoughts were. His response to the whole subject was simply this--------If the kids said it was OK to look they are screwed, Secondly it would be how the officer as well as the court would interpret the PLAIN SIGHT search. The cooler was in plain sight but then there is opening the lid as a issue but if it came after the speeding ticket was issued that is open for more interpretation-----------------He then repeated what I told them after I made them read thru the 4th and that was the 4th amendment rights are complex and based on fact specific information. This information would be reasonable suspicion ------------AFTER THE SPEEDING TICKET. He says it was a legal search in his eyes.

Thankfully they didn't get into a pick up that had a couple hundred oxycontin in some one else name on the prescription ------------

Maybe your son needs to read A government of wolves by John Whitehead ----------This was suggested by my son.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)