AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health ins???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 12/8/2015 09:12 (#4946524 - in reply to #4945944)
Subject: RE: Health ins???

I believe all of my replies on this thread up to this point have been on my iPhone so they probably were not well communicated.

I have studied this (my families health is something I take seriously) and I'm confident that if we were in a car wreck and 3 of our 4 family members had $250,000 worth of hospital bills each and 1 of the 4 had a 1 million dollar bill, we would be covered 100%.

Once you go a long ways past 1 million dollars for one person, I would be starting to get uncomfortable with how much Samaritan Ministries members would be able to provide.

In the above example we're talking about 1.75 millon total. We would be talking about organizing and depositing somewhere in between 4,000 and 7,000 checks depending upon the size (my understanding is they try to organize it so large families send checks to large needs to reduce the number of checks).

Dealing with that many checks would be a nightmare, but I'm confident in that situation we would either have relatives or members of our church helping us through that part of it.

There is no question, it's not the easy way out. However, between reduced costs and knowing that my "premium" money is going to a good place every month makes it worth it to me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)