AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health ins???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John K
Posted 12/7/2015 22:07 (#4945948 - in reply to #4944655)
Subject: RE: How many multi-million dollar bills can they take care of?

East Central Kansas
I've got a friend whose wife had a brain aneurism the end of October. After an ambulance ride to the local hospital and a helicopter ride to Topeka where she spent approximately 3 weeks in intensive care, she was transferred by ambulance to a rehab facility in Nebraska. At this point, she can stay awake for most of the day and respond with eye movements. She's making progress but it's going to be a months long process. My guess is that they've racked up over 1/2 million in medical bills already with no end yet in sight. Hopefully, if something like that happens to your family, your plan will be able to allow you to pay your bills and keep the operation together.

I have health insurance primarily to cover catastrophic events. Its great if they cover most of the minor expenses, but I need to count on my health plan to cover me if I have a $1,000,000 claim.

I hope you plan works out for you if you do have a million dollar claim. Myself, I guess I don't have enough faith in my fellow man to trust such a plan.

JAK
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)