AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health ins???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 12/7/2015 11:42 (#4944638 - in reply to #4944469)
Subject: RE: Health ins???

There is no possible way for Samaritan Ministries to be anything like a ponzie scheme.

When we have a medical expense for $4,000, we get at least 9 checks and probably more than that from different individuals that cover the expense.

When we pay every month, we do not pay any given person more than once. We write a check directly to an individual who has a health cost need.

Once out of every 12 months we write our check to Samaritan Ministries instead of writing it to an individual. This is to cover administrative costs. They hire people to put the list of needs out and they have to pay salaries somehow.

If I have a need, I gather up all the expenses and submit it to Samaritan Ministries. They make sure it is something they cover and as long as it is something they cover, they divide that need over however many people it takes to cover it and they notify those people who will cover your need of how much they need to send and where they send it to.

The money only goes to Samaritan Ministries once a year. I really like that because it tells you right away that the administrative costs are 1/12 or 8.3% of total costs which sounds very reasonable to me.

I may be wrong, and if I am I would love to have it pointed out to me how that is a ponzie scheme.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)