AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought our first farm have a question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kenabcd
Posted 10/10/2015 08:32 (#4832583 - in reply to #4738020)
Subject: RE: Bought our first farm have a question

Cokato MN
If there is any open space at all, can I store some of my stuff there also?

I mean a storage locker is so much $$ and as long as you aren't using the building, I can fill it up with stuff I don't really want, but hate to get rid of.

I also have some stuff that I do not want at all but would cost $ to get rid of, so as long as you don't mind, I will pile it in your new building.

It's not like you had the space before you bought it so you should be fine letting me pile my trash in there? I have no real plan to ever get my stuff back, so I need you to keep the taxes, insurance, and mortgage payments up to date. I hope the roof is sound because if this stuff gets wet, it may leach out or rot, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Although I don't care about enough to keep it in my building, I value it enough to keep it in yours! Take good care of it, I will sue you if it is not in as good condition as I remember it when I abandon it, I would suggest insuring it for well over the actual value.

It was nice of you to buy the place, and as long as I can fill it with my junk, I really don't miss it, Thanks Rube

P.S. I may have some old cars towed out to your new farm too and where can I pile these rusty barrels?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)