AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought our first farm have a question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

paul the original
Posted 8/23/2015 15:07 (#4749066 - in reply to #4747298)
Subject: RE: Bought our first farm have a question

southern MN
After getting more of the full story through the messages, I'm not sure what they were expecting to happen in a week... After a full summer or so, then something shoulda happened, but in a week? Nothing happens in a week... If you tell people well I'll give you some time to clear this junk out.... Then I assume you are committed to 30 days, and first start grumbling about it in 60 days, and some time later before you really get serious about getting something done.....

On the other hand, to me $1000 is a lot of money, I'd be danged if I spent that out of pocket to do what some said they would do. Maybe you are filthy rich, but to me $1000 is some actual money. And someone just buying their first house, I think they would already have plans for any big stacks of hundred dollar bills they have sitting around as door stops, and so on as you must have..... *

Now, loading the stuff on my trailer, hauling it to their yard, and unloading there, would mostly be time and energy, that would be the compromise I could do. Wouldn't cost $1000 of real money.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)