AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought our first farm have a question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

DVFarms
Posted 8/18/2015 14:07 (#4739841 - in reply to #4739465)
Subject: RE: Bought our first farm have a question

Northern Kentucky
Well I spoke to my wife and apparently I miss understood something. They were supposed to have the barn cleared out by closing but nothing was in writing. Our fault won't make that mistake again. I am not trying to start a battle with my new neighbors. I was just looking for some advice on the best way to handle this. If it comes down to it I would help them get the stuff out it is only about a 200 yard trip to their barn that they are putting this junk in.

Talked to my buddy who is also my Realtor he was annoyed that they hadn't starting moving things out. He said he would go and talk to them and figure something out.

What I meant by a long time in the making was we had looked at this property a year ago. Decided to list our house. Someone mad a contingent offer on this farm that fell through 3 months later. We then made a contingent offer on the farm on the sale of our house. We got an offer on our house about 2 months later. We had a heck of a time closing on our house with the buyers long story. When we closed on our house we were supposed to close on the farm 30 days later. The farm we bought was 56 acres the sellers wanted to keep an acre of it that was by there house. They were supposed to get it surveyed and the were also supposed to have an easement drawn up for their water line which runs through my land. This took 2 months to complete.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)