AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been told by a bunch of different posters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 2/1/2015 10:19 (#4354151 - in reply to #4354055)
Subject: RE: Question

Red River Valley
Coup how can you talk about rents without bringing Profit and Loss statements into the equation ??? for that is the reason the reduction is needed.

Why Coup do you insist that the only reason to ask for a drop in cash rents would have to be because the Land renter is broke, That belief simply reaffirms the fact that you value land over everything in farming and will chase it like the almighty grail that I suspected long ago you would. You truly have to get out of that mind set in order to understand those that are not like you. If your going to wait till your broke to deal with lower land values because of lower market prices you can line up your equipment and call the auctioneer now and save yourself a bunch of grief and get your assets sold now before they halve in value.

You finial statement is why I have stated many times that there is almost no chance I would rent from you or people of your type - You truly believe that the only way rents can come down is when the farmer is broke.

It simply amasses me that any true farmer would have that mindset but more and more I see that many here on this site have that mindset.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)