AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been told by a bunch of different posters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 1/31/2015 18:03 (#4352773)
Subject: I have been told by a bunch of different posters

Red River Valley
Here that I "strong armed, arm twisted, forced them to take 31% haircut, berated landlords into taking less and no busted a$$ so they would take 31% reduction " In rents.

Not sure how many of you were in the negotiations over my rents ( OH that's right NONE of you were ) but rest assured the landlords had every right to say NO we will get higher rents else ware.

As a matter of fact I was open with the first statement that I gave them -- to everyone was If you think you need to rent the ground to someone else than that is what you will have to do, but here is the profits and loss breakdown on your ground and this is what I believe is fair rent.

Hardly the arm twisting, A$$ busting low balling back stabbing strong arm negotiations tactics some of you seem to need to present them as.

lastly for those of you who thought the posting of this info was all about bragging it was not ( not that it will do any good to say that but it is said ) it was to let others know that I believe rents were up for negotiations and if I could have success at this than maybe they might want to try talking to their landlords also.

but I do understand why those that got so bent out of shape did - but to the rest I think most landlords when presented with the facts would have some give in their wants and desires in order to keep good tenants.

for those of you who need it to be a arm twisting A$$ busting hard fought battle - it ok I can live with what you need me to be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)