AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have been told by a bunch of different posters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 1/31/2015 22:43 (#4353470 - in reply to #4353046)
Subject: RE: I have been told by a bunch of different posters

Red River Valley
It must be hard to be overleveraged on land and need to lash out at anybody who unlike you understands that land has a value that is not to the sky.

Does it scare you that land values are dropping

why does it upset you so ROB that some have come to this realization that land values are dropping.

leverage is a terrible thing when it get upside down on you.

As I witnessed last go around those that kept trying to talk land values up were the ones that were the most highly leveraged.

Your last statement say all one needs to know about you -- you simply are trying to make reality meet your wants -- the reality of the rental cut is because going forward that is what is fair it has nothing to do with the past. It seems that you are the one living in the past and it is becoming pretty easy to decipher why - so I will put it to you yet again very simply the reduction in rent has nothing to do with finding an excuse, nothing to do with what profits were or were not made in the past. It simply has to do with farming profitability going forward.

those that can not get this under control will be working for somebody else in the not to distant future. MO

and going on websites claiming that it can't be done will serve no meaningful purpose
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)