AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dbltfarmer
Posted 8/7/2011 12:51 (#1900271 - in reply to #1900212)
Subject: Re: This forum

Texas
Thank you Bwire. that is all I am trying to get across. I would like to get answers about all products.

Mcartman, when someone posts a question about Google or Android, why do you even respond to those posts? Why don't you leave those alone?? Why do you consistently post negative articles about Google or Android?? Why not let people get answers without an Apple bias that was not even asked in the first place.

I am not going to continue to litter this board with this. You are obviously going to continue to liter this board with your anti PC, Google, and Android drivel. Im not going to read it anymore.

The formulas that go from one spreadsheet to another throughout an excel workbook will not transfer over to the apple version of excel. Some formulas will work while others do not. Have asked others and they have stated that I would have to rewrite the spreadsheet. Not all Word documents will transfer over to pages either. Formats do not always act the same. Ive done the research and the files are not always 100 percent compatible.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)