AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"gods" plans. Part 2.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 2/27/2021 12:31 (#8861619 - in reply to #8858076)
Subject: RE: "gods" plans. Part 2.

Idaho

OntarioCanuck - 2/25/2021 16:47 That is what happens when you think ;just believing' trumps evidence When they will not look at evidence that says their old stories are not correct and just keep on believing they hold society back. Religion has one that over and over through the centuries. Refusing to accept what is shown to be true because it differs from an old book and then persecuting those who have figured out what reality is instead of those old stories

OC and MNfarmer213

Both of you claim the Bible to be an old book full of lies and can not be trusted. Actually it is a compilation of 66 books written by 40 authors over a 1500 year period. You know what I would not trust it either. Let’s see there are only 4 books written by four men who supposedly walked with Jesus when he was here on earth that give first hand accounts of His life. Not nearly enough creditable evidence.

How about all the predictions made about Jesus through out the books of the Bible? I will just list a few here. Genesis 3:15,  Genesis 12:3,  Isaiah 7:14,  Micah 5:2,  Hosea 11:1. Psalm 22. and the supporting new testament passages  (Matthew 27:46Mark 15:34), (Matthew 27:39Mark 15:29), (Matthew 27:41-43), (Matthew 27:35), (Matthew 27:35Mark 15:24Luke 23:34). The whole chapter of  Isaiah 53 refers to Christ. 

No, you better not trust those predictions either; after all how easy is it to say something came true that someone else hundreds of years before said was going to happen. I mean surely you can find a virgin who is going to give birth and also make sure she gives birth on the day spoken about hundreds of years before. And if you can not do that, well put it down in writing anyway and don’t worry about the towns people calling you on it. After all they were not looking for a messiah and had no knowledge of what the prophets had spoken about.

Let us look at things that were prophesied to happen in the future, our future. Long after the Bible was written. There would be no way to change things to make them appear to align with what was written down. First though let us look at some of what was predicted to happen is Israel through out history.

Isaiah 11:11-12, Ezekiel 20:33-38, Ezekiel 22:17-22, Ezekiel 36:22-24, Zephaniah 2:1-2, Deuteronomy 4:29-31, Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 43:5-7, Jeremiah 16:14-15, Jeremiah 31:7-10, Ezekiel 11:14-18, Amos 9:14-15, Zechariah 10:8-12, Matthew 24:31, Jeremiah 16:15, Ezekiel 36:24, Zechariah 12:2, Zechariah 12:10, and Matthew 23:37-39. These are just some of many passages that talk about Israel and Gods promises for His chosen people.

What about the present day that I mentioned? Israel again became a recognized nation on May 14th 1948. Just as the Bible said it would and what is even more interesting even at the time it said it would. If that is not good enough for you two than your in luck, we still have the Ezekiel 38-39 prophesies to see happen.   

By the way that prediction about Israel rising as a nation again was made in Ezekiel 4:4-6. The tools are available to do the calendar conversions for the calendars of the time. When you do, the time does work out correctly. Ezekiel was written 593-571 B.C. How with out the inspired knowledge from God would he know about this?

OC you like to say you can prophesy that it is going to rain in the future; most of us can do that. Are you good enough to predict to the day what is going to happen hundreds if not thousands of years into the future? Please explain how this is all fiction, I am waiting for your spin on this one.

I confess at the beginning of this I said I would not trust the Bible. That was a lie. It can totally be trusted.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)