AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"gods" plans. Part 2.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ox76
Posted 2/26/2021 08:04 (#8859183 - in reply to #8858064)
Subject: RE: "gods" plans. Part 2.

west central MO
mnfarmer213 - 2/25/2021 19:43

Ox76 - 2/25/2021 13:51

Offroadnt - 2/25/2021 09:03

Ox76 - 2/24/2021 18:14

Offroadnt - 2/24/2021 14:56

johnypop - 2/24/2021 11:35

OntarioCanuck - 2/23/2021 21:31

Which of the thousands of gods do you think is THE god?
And how did you decide ?

There is only one true God, the one where you will be laying on your death bed and begging to forgive you and all your sins.
It is better to believe in God and find out there isn’t one then not believe and find out there is one.

The great thing about your god is you don't need to worry till your last breath. Meanwhile you can sin all you like.

It's interesting a person that is genuinely good goes to hell just because he/she didn't believe in god but a genuinely bad person goes to heaven as long as he/she accepts god into their heart.

A god that loves "unconditionally" as long as you follow these conditions...

NO. You're completely wrong with your assessment. One cannot believe in God and be bad and expect to get to heaven. One cannot go through life doing whatever he/she likes, betting on asking for forgiveness on their death bed. God wants you to come to Him and accept Him. He loves all of us, but all of us don't love Him. You're on a bad path, bub. Best get right with God before it's too late.

I'm wrong? Still the very good person is going to hell if he/she doesn't worship your particular God. How close do they need to be? Does a Catholic get in? A Mennonite? A Buddhist? How about a Muslim? A Mormon? A Jew? Are the local Hutterites granted access?

Will those child molesting priests get in? They still have accepted God but cannot control themselves. How about their victoms who have moved on and will have nothing to do with this religion nonsense? Do they get a free pass at least?

If your God exists and is all powerful as has been implied why doesn't he just come down and tell us to clean up our act? Why send a representative in his image or whatever? Why write some convoluted storybook that man can essentially interpret as he sees fit?

PS, I doubt there are many people thrashing about on their death bed begging for forgiveness, I bet the vast majority just drift off as they move on.

Hey, there may be some sort of "higher power" hell, like the Bible says we may have been planted here, I'd like to think we have a soul and will move on but I have no idea and neither do you.

You admit to needing religion to keep you on the straight and narrow, good for you, I don't. You are aiming for that prize at the end (the end justifies the means) I'm just trying to live a decent life and be a good person.

I wouldn't be surprised "God" is looking down at the religious right now and thinking "Jesus Christ! Why can't these people figure this out? It's not that complicated and not every non believer is going to hell..."

One cannot have a logical conversation with someone so filled with conflict. Good luck in your endeavors - you're going to need it.

P.S. If you're looking for answers, read the Bible. Any answer I give will cause you to argue. I'm done wasting my time with you. Good day.

Out of all of the words in the English language I could use to describe any of your comments "logical" is the word that least applies. It is impossible to have a logical or rational discussion with an adult who insists fairytales are real and wishes eternal torture on anyone who won't entertain their delusions and play "make believe" with them.

You've jumped to conclusions and put words in my mouth that I did not speak......not once, but twice now. Stop lying. God hates liars. Try to have a blessed day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)