AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"gods" plans. Part 2.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Catgrader140m
Posted 2/24/2021 14:31 (#8855476 - in reply to #8855424)
Subject: RE: "gods" plans. Part 2.

East central iowa
I can vouch for the true believers of Jesus Christ on here. For the ones who are saying there is no god, there’s rocks and sticks dated 4 trillion years ago way before Christ whatever.... according to what makes them so sure they are that old? According to what makes you sure your beloved science says we have been here 4 trillion years, so did they have other rocks from 5 trillion years ago to compare too? When does it end? You think we are here on earth because? Where did earth come from? Where does space end? Is there science for how far space goes? Tell me with science how the earth formed? Surely there is a explanation how it formed, I’m sure this has happened prior to earth so we have something to compare too. The science says earth is this old, according to what? A rock? A fossil ? And how did we gauge the life of the rock and fossil? Certain layers of sediment? We gain this much sediment a year so there’s 40 trillion layers this means it’s 40 trillion years old right? But where did the sediment come from? Surely it came from somewhere to build the rock that’s 40 trillion years old? So let’s say earth really is that old, or whatever.... how did it just appear? The Big Bang? How did we have a Big Bang? Where did we get these materials to form earth? Did they come from space? The space we are not sure how far it goes? Does space have a wall when you get so far that says turn around?

I think not folks, earth was created. As were we, period. If you refuse Jesus Christ that’s your issue. I caution you to rethink that tho, Jesus gives us free will in this life, for you to make a decision on earth, here and now. Our salvation come at a cost. And all he asks is that you follow and believe in him and repent of your sins. Time does run out, but when all the dust settle everyone knows the truth, that is fact.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)