AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"gods" plans. Part 2.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 2/23/2021 21:14 (#8854139 - in reply to #8853641)
Subject: RE: "gods" plans. Part 2.

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
Well, MNFarmer213, you have that right! and it's simple if your right, I have lost nothing by being or trying to be a better person, and we all turn to worm food, but If I'm right and my savor comes back, and we all meet our heavenly father than you might have a problem. But the hardest part I had was the crappiest people can be forgiven so their entire life they are the worst, and in the end, they get forgiven. Which is grace and no matter you or anyone else. I found this seven years ago as I was coming back from Michigan and I got a call at 3:30 am my wife needed a trip to the ER as she has pain which hadn't happened in four years, so it was going to be tough one. Well, my son of sixteen at the time had to be the one to take her to the ER, wait for me, and went to school. I had a long talk with the man up there which at the time, I had a deep aversion to him and church. Long story short, I told him if it was all my business or her, I chose her. He spent the next five years molding and shaping me; I'm not perfect. In fact, I farm, truck, and was in the military. But if he could change my anyone has a chance. I pray you find peace.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)