AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Henslin auctioneer - O’Neill auction Misrepresented?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

MiradaAcres
Posted 12/2/2020 09:30 (#8639580 - in reply to #8635758)
Subject: RE: Henslin auctioneer - O’Neill auction Misrepresented?

scmn
No. But they did call and ask what it was about and I had a little conversation with the owner and website pictures were updated later that day with a note about slight damage to cab corner.

I have since bought a few vehicles sight unseen from dealers with the disclosure that when I arrive for pickup and if they misrepresented the vehicle that I was going to leave and they would pay me mileage for wasting my time driving there and they have agreed since they had nothing to hide. Some dealers refused those terms and when I was in the neighborhood weeks later I swung thru to see what it looked like and they were misrepresenting it.

I got the idea from the time a friend traded tractors with another guy 250 miles away that told him there are a few scratches and some things need repaired and he sealed the deal by telling him to haul his tractor down here and if it is not as described that he would will pay for hauling down and back home. It really comes down to a guy putting his money where is mouth is and if it is honestly represented there is no recourse since he honestly represented it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)