AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand not always recognizing SteerCommand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Farmboy84
Posted 12/12/2020 09:02 (#8663632 - in reply to #8554871)
Subject: RE: InCommand not always recognizing SteerCommand

North Central ND
One thing I thought of to try that hasn’t been mentioned; when the SteerCommand fails to communicate, try going to the guidance settings and change it to “Manual Guidance”, wait for 10 seconds then change it back to “SteerCommand” and see if that works.

Also on the subject of Displaycast. I’ve used it for several years now. At first I thought I’d use it all the time for live sharing with the 2 combines. After having issues with not connecting automatically to my iPad hotspots and getting Yield Sense in the combines I kinda gave up trying. However, I the ability for syncing the shared maps, events, configurations, field, boundaries, and guidance lines between the displays is where I find big value. It’s a huge wonderful time saver, from that stand point I think you’d really benefit from in your situation with the 3 InCommands. When ever your done with planting, you connect to the cloud and sync your data. One note: since I’ve had trouble with data not always completely syncing, agleader told me to turn off auto sync and do a “manual sync” when ever I want to transfer data. Since doing that it’s worked flawlessly. Anyway, then you go to the InCommand in your sprayer, hit sync, and all the data then shows up there. You can bring any planting, or application maps up in the back round. I like this a lot. Especially when I’m spraying, I like to bring up the hybrid map and visually scout the differences while I spray. Also you have the option to use autoswath on your current event based on those other maps which can be handy in certain circumstances. One essentials license gives you 3 InCommands connected at the same time. I have 3 1200s and 1 800. So when I want to get data transferred to the 4th, I go on AgFiniti and remove the license from one and them and go to and 4th display and sign in.

Anyway, hopefully that makes sense and is of some use to you. Good luck with your frustrating, intermittent SteerCommand problem.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)