AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand not always recognizing SteerCommand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 10/31/2020 07:02 (#8577419 - in reply to #8575561)
Subject: Display Cast

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I attended Ag Leader's 25 year Anniversary meeting in Ames. I was able to witness a very impressive demonstration of Display Cast. They showed several InCommands communicating back and forth and we were able to see what the combine operator on one end of the room as well as the cart operator on the other end of the room would see on their individual displays. We were also able to view what the "boss" or agronomist could see back at the office.

We are a small operation and although Display Cast was very impressive, I don't think it is a good fit for our situation as it would require the unlocks and internet hot spots etc.

Yes, doing backups and restores can lead to confusion and loss of data if one is not careful. This is less likely in our situation than in many larger ones as I'm the only one involved with the step. The most straightforward approach for me is to physically move the InCommand that did the planting to the sprayer and then to the combine. Our operations using the InCommands for application don't overlap timewise so moving them around is quite easy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)