AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do - german version
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pvafarm
Posted 8/2/2020 07:28 (#8410140 - in reply to #8409996)
Subject: RE: What would you do - german version

Southeast WI
My head hurts reading that. If you aren't in major agreement with your wife you've just entered hell because you'll be miserable trying to please everyone, you'll be stressed all the time because nothing will go smoothly and long term everything about you and work will suffer. Next stop is end of marriage or end of dream. When spouses demand things of each other or one is always demanding it does not end well.

My wife and I met early in college. We had a direction. We listen to each other. On this short camping trip we are on we were talking with friends about spousal decision making. I said Tracey made a bunch of our major decisions in our marriage. For example, after we bought some land we knew we were going to build a house. I wasn't quite ready but she said we better go now as int rates were low, kids would be starting school in another year, etc. She was right and I knew it so we built then. It is a push like that how spouses need to work together. We do this in many ways. Unilateral decisions and demands are what leads to the common marriage failure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)