AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You must realize one thing.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 6/23/2020 13:28 (#8331628 - in reply to #8331578)
Subject: RE: You must realize one thing.

North Central Illinois
Trump is a huge part of the problem and will not be part of any solution because his ball of string is starting to unravel in front of his eyes. We are going to be left with a bunch of far right radicals and white nationalists who have felt empowered by Trumps radical and hateful rhetoric. I don't believe that the President is actually a racist or that he really supports white nationalists. Unfortunately a lot of the crap he spews just to get attention empowers these hate groups because they believe he is reaching out to them when in fact that is not really the case. The guy is a train wreck from start to finish and we are all going to be left with a hell of a mess to clean up. Joe Biden is not the answer but unfortunately he is what we are left with. I too would wholeheartedly endorse a third party with people like John McCain and Mitt Romney. Romney was the only Republican Senator with enough balls to stand up to a school yard bully while all of the rest of the sheep defended the bully. I would vote for Mitt Romney in a heartbeat.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)