AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You must realize one thing.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McFarmer
Posted 6/23/2020 12:32 (#8331545 - in reply to #8331492)
Subject: RE: You must realize one thing.

JC STONE - 6/23/2020 12:07

Biden and the Democrat party certainly aren't the answer, just vist the blue cities and the blue states. I weep for what the liberal Democrat leadership have done to places like Detroit.
It may take a 3rd party.

I would whole heartedly embrace a third party. Very difficult hill to climb however. If I could fashion the left wing of the republicans (is there anyone there?) and the right of the democrats into a party I think a person would have a majority of the populace. There are pro life, pro gun democrats. All the moderate republicans are under a rock somewhere. They saw what happened to McCain, if it could happen to him no one is safe.

Things are going to change, this ordeal might not be the culmination but maybe it is. Right now the far right wing of the republican party is standing in the road jumping up and down with their fists clenched yelling “NO,NO,NO”. Well that’s not leadership. Leadership has always been steering, pumping the brakes once in a while but largely using the momentum to go forward but steering the ship. Trump isn’t a bender of wills, he is a right or wrong with me or against me type of person. He isn’t going to gain converts, he just is trying to hold onto those he has. When the dam breaks it will be a flood.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)