AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You must realize one thing.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McFarmer
Posted 6/23/2020 11:22 (#8331410 - in reply to #8331210)
Subject: RE: You must realize one thing.

The economic inequality we see today is unsustainable. Anyone who thinks it is has their head up their nether regions so far it does no good to discuss with them. Last time it was like this we had monopoly busting, unionization and social safety nets. Trump is no Roosevelt. Theodore or Franklin. In fact, I don’t see anyone up to it right now anywhere.

If a person was a white christian I would be enshrining all the minority rights I could get through. Because guess what ?

There are people out there who want theirs. Privilege is ending, maybe not now but it will. Those who deny it are fooling themselves. First if you are born in the US you have a leg up on the overwhelming majority of folks in the world. If you were born male in the US there’s another leg up. Born white ? Another leg. Born to a family with assets ? Again another leg. Born to a mother who took care of herself during pregnancy? On and on. This is before we’ve done anything ourselves to better our condition.

Someone here posted a while back about the stimulus divided by the population was about $40,000 per. That was before the plane was done dumping cash. Where’d it go ? The poor smucks got $1200 and another $600 a week if they were laid off. The top 1% have made out like bandits through this, you can look it up, I can’t be arsed.

The times they are a changin.

Always an interesting topic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)