AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID herd immunity vs survival of the fittest- big difference
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 4/7/2020 20:56 (#8172464 - in reply to #8171720)
Subject: RE: Excellent post JD

NWPA
Thud - 4/7/2020 13:52

I both agree and disagree with your statement that the spring breakers represent the human shield for those that are susceptible . If they had all been infected, and they went into immediate isolation following their spring break, whether they got sick or not, then yes they would be a shield. But they didn't, many returned from their trips and went right back to work, or visited with others ... at that point they because a mind field, not a shield. I do agree with the idea of herd immunity though, and yes we need to get things rolling again... the big question is when? I think most would agree that tomorrow is too soon in most areas,,, and 3 months is too long... ?

Maybe the ones at risk at risk should know to stay away from Johnny after his covid 19 trip. But nope we can't put the pressure on the ppl that are high risk.

Ok that was harsh. But if it was kids and a kid got it ppl would be ready to burn at the stake the parents.

That all said I am pretty sure with any thing like this if some one has it that will kick it quick and fast they also aren't as likely to spread it. Unless this is different than any other thing in the history of man. The sicker you are the more likely you are to spread it. It's a viral load thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)