AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sustainable diet plan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Curious
Posted 3/9/2020 13:31 (#8091860 - in reply to #8090557)
Subject: RE: Sustainable diet plan

NW IA
Your last line, "easy to stick with". The following may or may not be, that's up to the individual.

Absolutely lock all eating, whatever you choose to eat, inside an 8 hour window. Say, 10 AM to 6 PM. There is plenty of evidence that the more often you eat the hungrier you will be.

"I don't drink pop much at all." Just take one word out of that sentence.

Easy exercise? Look at drbenbo.com 15 minutes three times a week to fitness. Exercise to muscle failure, worth a look and takes almost no time.

I have found enough stuff online to get me where I am and haven't done it long enough to declare victory, except that I have not found it impossible to stick with ultra low carb because of another hint in what you said. "Dropped 30 pounds......felt great." What is it worth in trade to feel great again? Low-carb worked for you in the past.

If online resources aren't enough Dr Becky fitness, for example, offers coaching for a onetime fee of $100 or something like that. No idea what something like that looks like in person, but what does it cost to visit a doctor? Might be what you need to keep on track.

Wish you well.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)