AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sustainable diet plan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Rideharley
Posted 3/9/2020 07:55 (#8091047 - in reply to #8090557)
Subject: RE: Sustainable diet plan

It’s just the wife and I so dieting is between both of us. We are in this together so we support each other. I miss a lot of the good old foods but. I don’t want to go back to the way I was. For me it’s about will power and sticking to a plan. I feel I have to I’m not much different than a a person addicted to drugs or alcohol or smoking. I have to say no to a lot of things.
When a person decides to cheat you make that decision and you know it is wrong. You are in control of a lot of choices that are made in a day. When you leave for work you make the choice to speed over the limit.
Someone a while back mentioned what we do to our car or tractor to make sure is is functioning to its best. We put the best oil in and quality fuel to get the best service from the machine.
If it was easy to be thin we all would be at the proper weight. Its a challenge and you have to go after it to the best of your ability not half way and hope it happens. You are in control you decide what happens to your body. It’s easy to make excuses but it’s a challenge make the best decision. How tough are you. Stand up and make a stand I’m going to succeed
I feel I’m the laziest person around because there is no way I want to walk a mile and go nowhere or lift weights in a gym to loss weights. I need to do something productive. I have now lost 60 pounds and when I read charts for my body size I’m in the athletic category. Not many people are in that category. I did it and my wife’s support and working together.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)