AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 3/12/2019 08:57 (#7375271 - in reply to #7374788)
Subject: RE: Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?

East Central Arkansas

Sounds like you need to pack a lunch everyday instead of just having stuff to snack on. My lunch is a turkey sandwich on one of the good whole wheat breads, something like the Orowheat Oatnut. I dress it with a good brown spicy mustard, dill pickles and avocado when we have it. Sometimes a thin slice of cheese. I also carry a good serving of the tropical mixed fruit. We buy the fruit in like 24 oz jars ordered from Wallmart and delivered to house. Also 3 or 4 of the cheap store brand oatmeal cookies. I normally have a package of the peanut butter crackers in the box for a mid mourning or late afternoon snack if needed. A small bottle of orange juice [8 oz] and a large bottle of unsweet tea [16 oz]. I do try to keep some gatorade in the fridge out in the office for those hot days when I get used up and need to keep going. One thing about packing it and carrying it with you is that is what you make do with until you get back home at night. If the wife didn't do such a good job of fixing my lunch I would probably end up with the stuff I need to fix it out in the office though. Sardines and crackers make good shop food.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)