AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

fpr2006
Posted 3/12/2019 08:12 (#7375170 - in reply to #7374978)
Subject: RE: Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?

SW Minnesota
My wife and I agree with everything you say except moderation in everything except vegetables. Fruits can be overdone because of the sugars in them. It helps to package things like nuts in serving size baggies and only bring a serving size with you. If my wife makes snacks for me sometimes she will slice up an apple and put half of it in a bag and then in another bag put a small bag of almonds. It seems like a combination of fruits really helps satisfy especially with enough water. If you use baggies there are all kinds of combos you can come up with. Grapes berries orange slices. Cutie oranges are small, serving size and easy to peel.
In the winter when I'm working in the shop Pistachios work good because I can't over eat in the time I allow myself for a break. I just can't shell that many.
Bell peppers are good and could be sliced and put in a baggie but it would be better to avoid the dressing.
I have found the longer you practice good eating habits the easier it is and the better you feel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)