AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dental work in Mexico?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 1/9/2019 09:07 (#7231742 - in reply to #7222188)
Subject: RE: Dental work in Mexico?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
We went accross the border last February while down in Yuma to Los Algodona, Mexico for one day. I couldn’t believe all of the Dentist offices down there, it seemed like every other office was a Dental office. We’ve talked to a lot people that have gone down there for dental work and every single one we’ve talked to were extremely happy with the work done to them.

We’ve got some friends from Iowa that are coming down here next week that are going to stay with us overnight as they have a early morning appointment down there. They have been going down there for years.

Like others have mentioned get some references from those that have gone down there. After being down there last year I would’nt have a clue which one to go to by just walking around. I am considering trying one to just have my teeth cleaned just to test the waters.

My wife and I have been going to a dentist twice a year for decades so we do take care of our teeth. If we do decide to try Mexico this year we might do one of our semi-yearly checkups down here and the other back home, will have to wait and see what happens.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)