AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jasonl
Posted 12/2/2017 07:52 (#6401784 - in reply to #6401702)
Subject: RE: Health insurance

midwest

I agree with you 100%, if it is available you should take advantage of it.  The thing I am a little upset about is that it is even available, I checked last year at this time and I couldn't even come close to getting a rebate (Minnesota).  Now that you bring it up I will probably take a look again this week.  

I never said that you do not work hard and I apologize if it came off that way.  There are some good things about obamacare like what you went through with your Dad but it is the lazy people that don't want to do anything with their lives that just show up at the doctors office and everything is covered is what really grinds me.

I had taken my daughter to the emergency room a few years ago and they fixed her up and while I was waiting in the waiting room I was reading a sign on the wall about how they can not refuse care to anyone.  Long story made short the nurse came out and wanted some info and one of the questions was "how are you going to pay"?  I looked at her and pointed at the sign I had been reading and she laughed and said "I know you and that's not going to happen", in my opinion discrimination is what that is!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)