AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 12/2/2017 07:19 (#6401702 - in reply to #6401560)
Subject: RE: Health insurance

south central WI
You're also paying for my kids schooling and other similar things because I claim them on my taxes and get a rebate for that also (dependables/deductions). If you have kids and claim them, then I am paying for your taxes. It's the same thing, only it has been around a long time and is socially acceptable. My guess is you habe never applied for ACA, I agent either. I assumed anyone with a livable wage wouldn't qualify. I assume it is set up this way so people with a livable wage do qualify so are less likely to object to it. It worked for me. I'll take the $11-12k a year lower premiums and join the sheeple herd.

I'm a dairy farmer so I think I work hard enough for my money that I want to keep as much as possible. Telling me you work hard for your money is insinuating that I don't.

The deductible o. This plan was $1350. If you have a big incident, you will be $20k+ farther in the hole than if you had my plan. That's up to you if you think taking a stand is worth the financial risk.

Like I said I'm not 100% sure this is ACA, but I assume it is due to the rebate. It was also just a quote but should have been fairly accurate. I would rather use this and know I'm covered for everything than use a health share plan and risk being denied.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)