AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Insight Troubleshooting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Remembrancefarmsllc
Posted 10/7/2017 17:22 (#6293716 - in reply to #6292254)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Insight Troubleshooting

Quick update on my troubleshooting today. Simply put, not much progress. I have narrowed it down to two things though:

Elevator Speed Sensor: not communicating at all. The sensor works because the combine doesn’t complain (and did complain when I unplugged it). I have to believe the module isn’t the issue, because both the Ground Speed and Head Height work.
- So maybe the wiring harness? Do any of you have a sure fire way to check that? I tried a multimeter to check continuity, but I wasn’t getting anything.
- Could there be any settings in the combine screen that I should change? I tried changing channels, but that didn’t work. Is it simply just changing the channel setting.

EMU Grain Auger: still blowing fuses. I kind of miss having the button on the outside to run the Auger. What would I need to do to make it run constantly to troubleshoot more (does the separator need to be on, or is there just a setting in the Insight). Almost wondering if the motor is stuck because I’m getting power to the plugs, but it seems to blow a fuse when the motor tries to run.

Thank you all for your help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)