Posted 10/6/2017 20:24 (#6292254) Subject: Ag Leader Insight Troubleshooting
Hi All -
Got a chance to run my new-to-me JD 9500 and Ag Leader Insight w/ yield monitor. Running into some issues. This is what I know:
- Insight powers up and connects to my GPS (using the Starfire 3000) just fine.
- Insight connects to all 3 modules per the system screen.
- Speed registers via GPS
- Both the Speed and Moisture modules are blinking green.
Here are my issues:
- Area won’t register at all, even though Speed and width are correct.
- I try the vibration calibration, and it says my elevator speed too slow. I click on the harvest system screen, and it shows a zero rpm.
- the red 5AMP fuse coming from the battery to the moisture module keeps blowingz
- The little auger on the elevator isn’t working.
Needless to say, my attempt to calibrate the system was a complete waste today.