AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fieldview cab margin map
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

old boy
Posted 10/5/2017 18:50 (#6289793 - in reply to #6289223)
Subject: RE: Fieldview cab margin map

farmer's being cheap and only adding 5 weigh pins to a planter. Have you actually added more than 5 to a planter with AirForce? If not, do that and report back

Yes I have pins on all 12 rows I can understand why not putting pins on 24 row and large
There is an air supply problem using 1/4 lines running in series any engineer will state this John Deere went 3/8 lines run parallel not series
Like Airforce
The bag air inlets thread diameter will use3/8 line
office

Increase line size run parallel lines and try to adjust advanced control factors

The following is from an engineer

Per our phone conversation, I am attempting to answer your question about whether switching to a parallel system with a larger pipe diameter will improve inflation speed. I have attached a technigram that will allow you to solve for the inflation time. The technigram explains how as you increase the Volume Flowrate to the air spring, the time decreases.

Volume Flowrate will be increased by moving to a larger pipe diameter as well as the parallel system. Parallel systems will inflate all bags at the same time instead of the series system that inflates the air springs closer to the compressor faster than the air springs further away. Firestone is a component manufacturer of your system and as such, I cannot give you exact numbers of increase in inflation rate because Firestone does not deal with the air supply. If you need a numerical increase, I would recommend asking your local distributor. I can get you in contact with your local distributor if you give me your zip code.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Global Applications Engineer
Firestone Industrial Products

:

Edited by old boy 10/5/2017 19:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)