AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Product Savings Revisited
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sakeller
Posted 8/5/2008 17:34 (#429010 - in reply to #426569)
Subject: Re: Product Savings Revisited

Camrose, Alberta
Its refreshing to see someone blindly argue their point against all others. I don't mind playing the Devil's Advocate myself from time to time, sometimes a little criticism can be constructive. But Hockeysmygame you have gone from first asking "Hope someone can either straighten me out or admit that is not going to pay for my autosteer" when clearly you didn't want anyone to straighten you out.

After several individuals posted clear examples of how pesticide savings can pay for autosteer, you simply resort to insults by calling us "morons."

I don't believe the guys who created this forum intended for it to be a way to insult eachother from behind computer screens. I never post anything that I would not say directly to someone's face.

At this point your two posts have recieved about 16,500 views and I don't think that I read a post from anyone who agreed with your logic, is it possible that you are wrong?

Furthermore you have also built a negative online reputation for yourself, where nobody will be willing to answer your future posts based on your poor manners thus far. Since why would we answer your posts, if we are only to be insulted for giving our two cents?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)