AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sixth grader commits suicide.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

RomeoOscar
Posted 4/24/2012 09:26 (#2351564 - in reply to #2351116)
Subject: RE: Sixth grader commits suicide.

and I live six miles from where the 14 yr old boy was. two of my kids knew him. Terribly sad. Some may think this is more about the GLBT lifestyle and what they have to put up with. however, for me, it is more about the bullying part. There was absolutely no reason for those boys to do what they did to him. His "coming out" didn't help tho. We don't have to like the lifestyle but we can sure love the ppl. I have many friends and a few relatives who are gay. Did the administration do all they could have done?? did they follow policy?? IDK. What i do know is that there is only so much they can do and can only do it if it happens on school property. Anything done in a public forum they can't touch. That is up to the sherrif's dept. What also bothers me is the fact that random kids in the high school are getting death threats! a daughter of a friend of mine got a blocked txt message that read "You should die for going to _________ (school name)!" What's with that?? We now need to be left alone so the healing can begin. It will take awhile but it will happen. And now a sixth grader?? Not much info was given about it on the news last night. It is all senseless and so very tragic
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)