AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

prolapse
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ccjersey
Posted 3/1/2012 15:06 (#2261356 - in reply to #2261294)
Subject: Re: prolapse

Faunsdale, AL
Older vet in nearby town lost his wife to suicide a long time ago now. He went through a long rough patch as you might imagine. His receptioist probably carried the practice through and then a classmate of mine joined that practice and they have done well since. Only problem was the receptionist was the most obnoxious lady I have ever dealt with. And I think I might have been getting "special treatment" being a vet etc the few times I went in there. I don't know if they realized how bad it was, but she probably ran off enough business that the practice went through that lean time. Finally she retired and they have since taken in another veterinarian most likely from the increase in small animal clients that didn't get run off.

Cows can have atrial fibrilation, a heart arrhythmia which persists for long periods of time. Sounds really nasty when you hear one. They can be "converted" by infusions of drugs IV drip, but usually recommended to have it done with an electrocardiogram on them. Problem is they seem to get it by being under stress or other illness, so maybe yours got over her belly ache and her heart converted back to normal rhythm on it's own as she got over it. I would have him recheck her next time he's by. Heart base is a spot that bovine leukemia tends to make tumors, but could be anything or nothing now!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)