AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do if billed over $2000 for electric pole replacement ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Virginia Veg.
Posted 2/6/2010 12:09 (#1061105 - in reply to #1061066)
Subject: You'll understand one day.

Eastern VA. No such thing as too many Magnums.
Unless your coop is really bending over backwards, you'll see it our way eventually. I never damaged anything owned by the coop. They haven't done me any favors. They haven't gone out of their way to help. I am in good standing with the coop. (see my post above) Twice in the past two years, their transformers failed in two separate locations for large use irrigation machines I use on vegetable crops. We need water now, not after the weekend. They said, "do we need to fix it today?" There was no widespread outage, they just didn't feel like doing it right then. They want to charge all the businesses to upgrade THEIR infrastructure. The rates have steeply increased in the past 5 years. So much for de regulation. If they'd quit hiring so many people to stand around watching while one guy works, and quit buying tricked out service trucks every other year, then maybe we could get something done at a reasonable rate. I'm not impressed. Looks like we will be using more diesel instead of electricity in the future.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)