AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/12/2019 06:22 (#7374978 - in reply to #7374788)
Subject: RE: Healthy Snacks for Shop Fridge Ideas?

central - east central Minnesota -

CND - 3/11/2019 22:47 Getting close to 40 here, my wife says I need to find some “healthier” noon snacks for the shop fridge. Apparently Mountain Dew, summer sausage, cheese and crackers is not a healthy daily meal. I know I need to give up the “Dew” and summer sausage. I need some ideas for healthy snacks to keep in the fridge. Today she hooked me up with red bell pepper slices and ranch and a snack bag of chips and I survived. I am trying to think of healthy sandwich ideas too that I could take with me to the shop for a noon snack too. Thanks in advance. 

Cheese (different types) cubed up, eat with nuts (cashews or walnuts) and dried cranberries/raisins.

Varity of Nuts

Whole Grain Crackers -- Real peanut butter (look for the real stuff with no added oil - it'll have peanut oil on the bottom and peanut butter on top, but that's what you want, simply mix it together).

Vegetables, as mentioned - carrot sticks, celery,

Fruit - apples, oranges, pineapple, grapes, blueberries etc

Water - fill fridge with bottled water, Drink water, lots of water

Most importantly, all in moderation, except vegetables and fruit. Eat all the Vegetables you want, fruit in moderation, but will satisfy the sugar craving.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)