AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do if billed over $2000 for electric pole replacement ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

thor
Posted 2/6/2010 11:40 (#1061066 - in reply to #1060299)
Subject: RE: What would you do if billed over $2000 for electric pole replacement ??

northern MN

We have knocked down a few of them over the years. If it was my fault I'll pay it If not I will argue the point. In either case I pay insurance to cover it. I didn't read all the posts but some of you guys are just priceless. I have a good repore with the power company, I have a good reputation and I value it. They know if I am at fault I'll admit it and if I argue a point they more than likely will review it a little closer.

Those of you who would walk away and not tell anyone need to remember, who gets the electricity to your home. Who is out in the middle of the night making sure you have heat in the middle of a blizzard. I have seen our local coop send crews out 1/4 mile into the Red River in the middle of a flood during a blizzard to help its users. Knock down a pole, break a guide wire, someone may have to fix it at a terrible time. Further what if someone were to die because they had no power or fixing your mistake.

Edited by thor 2/6/2010 11:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)