AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bean
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/19/2017 12:38 (#5849725 - in reply to #5849715)
Subject: RE: bean

Buxton ND
Love that idea Tiler ! ! ! The bear take the top side and the bull takes the bottom :o) You dont need specific in my book, charting starts off the front month where all the action and money is then works forward.

ZSH/K are 11 and 12sih buck. I use ish alot a target is not 11.996 or 12 those waiting for that $12 ZSX16 last summer did not fair well. I use a few other "Goodies" as targets this was why I was pretty hard core with 4.472 corn this summer. IMVSO corn would have topped @ 4.50 whether those surprise rains popped up or not.

JP calls Conan's red trend lines "meaningless as trendlines" I kinda get a chuckle out of this as JP sure does not like Don's comments about his charts..... Meaningless or not that trend line fudged a tad, plus other "goodies" was why I sold more beans an hour or 2 prior to the June 10th report. I posted this as a quick sale via buying a put on June 10th so feel free to go back and search then re-post. Here again ish or close enough are words that need to be used in charting. My long term corn target has been $2.90 since 2013 that 3.01 Labor Day low was/is CLOSE ENOUGH.

The very first time I posted that 2.90 target NAT a totally popped a cork/blow a fuse/fur flew. WHY I am bringing this up ? ? ? Because Richard Brock's "Beans starting with a 6 in Iowa" match's PREFECT with a national basis of -.77 Currently basis is -.76

Brock sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee made a wild stir on that baby. Tho,
Crude
Cotton
Rice
Winter wheat's
Sugar (just touched, close enough)
Bean Oil
I could be missing 1 or 2 others, have ALL taken out the 2008-2009 "Blood Bath" low. ITS NOT JUST WHEAT. This same blood bath low in your beans was 7.76 minus a -.77 is cash beans @ 6.99

Then we have that one sheep thru the gate deal, those 6 other sheep above have followed as "commodity's in general"
Remember not long ago when the cattle guys thought they were special ?
They got handed a very cruel lesson that even cows are a "commodity's in general"
RIGHT NOW I really get the feeling that the soybean guys seem to think their that same special.
Now before you bash me for this post, re-read it and think about what I just said instead of your first reaction to jump down my neck. As far as KevinM goes and those other posters that just love to ride my donkey try this baby out below.

PS that Sheep thru gate, right now seems to by running up hill to that bright neon sign that says "DOW"

Edited by Sat 2/19/2017 12:38

(MEETINGS#63.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments MEETINGS#63.jpg (73KB - 94 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)