AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bean
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 2/19/2017 12:58 (#5849772 - in reply to #5849725)
Subject: RE: bean

Sat - 2/19/2017 12:38 .... JP calls Conan's red trend lines "meaningless as trendlines" I kinda get a chuckle out of this as JP sure does not like Don's comments about his charts..... Meaningless or not that trend line fudged a tad, plus other "goodies" was why I sold more beans an hour or 2 prior to the June 10th report.

LOL. Sat.  Ole buddy. I couldn't careless about ole Donny.  There was a time when he rubbed me the wrong way, mainly because he was directing his comments at me. If he chooses to ride beans to the moon...or zero for that matter, more power to him. I couldn't care less.

Those are the facts Sat.  There is so much you can do with a trendline that people don't even a have a clue about, but if it never touches it, there isn't much that can be done with it. You can fudge things to make them fit your agenda all ya want.  That is called curve fitting...and the meaning of what price was trying to tell you went right out the window when you do that.  The point is that there is median line there that is containing price, and why it came up short last time, and why we run into trouble were we did again.  NO fudging necessary, and that ML has probabilities built in.  Your fudged trend line has ZERO!

Kudos BTW, you  got the rubbish part right, only it is all numbers you guys were hashing over...not just the Reuters ones.

Take care...have fun at CC

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)