AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bean
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Andre54
Posted 2/18/2017 17:20 (#5848388 - in reply to #5848327)
Subject: RE: COT and Thanks

central ontario
Conan I certainly did not mean anything about the tine thing,it was more in reference to you seem to be leaning a little heavy to the bull side is all that was meant.
Fry and I think jpartner use these tools and maybe that works for them,fry has posted some great charts using that pitchfork tool as in predetermining possible trade channels.
Having a discussion on taking the beat of a chart is more my kind of topic.
I have mentioned that grains were in an uptrend many times,my mention of possible res and topping action has maybe been cloudy to some,but there is no call for a seasonal top here till we take out those lower levels as mentioned or drop below the existing up trends.I can be way to vague at times expecting people to read between the lines or they have some trading experience ,if we break to a point that calls for stronger action,I will try and post that decision when it happens.
Friday's close will likely give us more selling when we reopen is what the omen thing was about,there were many support areas taken out ,nothing major thou.
Conan I will give you credit on doing a good job also and going to neutral on where we stand today on soy prices,longer term I do remain bearish on a supply issue that may build world carryout to levels that MAY push prices down thou.
There are however many definitions as to what is a trend.
My read on the gold was it is trending up and someone came on and said we are in a downtrend,to me that was nonsense ,I mentioned to buy at the 1190 area when we pulled back from the 1220 area ,it was a clear buy signal to me,risk seemed limited to myself,yet the next guy says no way too much risk and it is in a clear down trend,to me it is in a long term up trend thou.It has only come up 50 dollars is all.
This confusion is what gives the CME commissions .

Edited by Andre54 2/18/2017 17:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)