AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you buy a sale barn?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

bgunzy
Posted 7/3/2015 07:57 (#4659164 - in reply to #4658283)
Subject: RE: Would you buy a sale barn?

Humeston, IA
So, seeing how the barn appears to be run now, what changes would you make to improve your chances of success? Would your presence cover the gaps you perceive in the current owner, but would other gaps develop that you are not aware about yourself, and could/would you be willing to address them?

I will sound a little snarky here, but it pretty easy to point out the faults of someone else when you haven't been in their shoes. I know the current owner you refer to, and I was surprised to see your comments about him in a public forum. Granted, I've not seen the operation in action, but I have heard his thoughts about the present situation. Perception of a situation is different from one to another, so it is worthwhile to extend some grace to one another - you may see it black and white one way and feel it is OK to post them in a public forum, but it may actually be grayer than you think.

Is this a gap in people skills you may want to consider addressing before taking on the role of sale barn owner?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)