AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sleepapnia question- spelling is one LOL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

DC4020
Posted 4/15/2015 20:16 (#4518445 - in reply to #4516188)
Subject: RE: Sleepapnia question- spelling is one LOL

Central Ga
I can't really add anything to the above responses. However you asked for home remedies and none were offered unless you can count the weight loss. Please let the lack of home remedies responses be your answer and have the study, then get the machine if necessary. I actually did two nights of study. The first night they determined I was a non sleeping mess and the second night they hooked me up to a bunch of wires and had me use the machine. When I first put the mask on I thought there is no way I can wear this and sleep. They ended the study about 5 a.m . because they said they had enough data. I felt like I was really restless during the night and did not think I slept much. However, the sleep I did get was good sleep. I walked out of the hospital shorty after and felt like a new man. I went home and worked all day and never thought about dozing. It took me about 4 or 5 nights to really get used to the mask. Now I am like the others who have said they can't sleep without it. I even have an oxygen concentrator hooked to mine because I have some neurological sleep issues in addition to the obstructive issue. My wife swears I would probably be dead by now without having had the study and I am only 46. Been about 5 years now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)