AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sleepapnia question- spelling is one LOL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

farmer647
Posted 4/14/2015 17:09 (#4516457 - in reply to #4516280)
Subject: RE: Sleepapnia question- spelling is one LOL

TX Panhandle
I went to a medical supply store and got a pulse oxygen thing, i wore it on my finger for one nite. Took it back and the guy read it, and he gave results to doctor. I had pretty bad apnea. I bought a used machine, and guessed at the settting. Medical supply guy showed me how to change setting, i played with it until i got comfortable. No insurance. It took some getting used too, the first nite i thought no way is this going to work. The third nite i woke up in the same spot i went to bed in, first time in years i did not get up to pee several times during the nite. I have a pillows mask, it just goes in nose. Dont think a nose and mouth mask would work for me. I recently bought a new machine, it moniitors you for 30 days then set itself, the setting was a bit higher than my old machine. I can not sleep with out it now, if power goes out i lay there until it comes back on. And get the humidifier part, in the winter i turn it up summer i just keep distilled water in it, and turn it off. Have not had but one or two colds in eight years i have been using it. If you get one dont give up on making it work,, one of the best things i have done health wise.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)